Let's sign some more free agents!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

and your idea of mvp of the bedroom is any better???

[​IMG]

such a pretty necklace...

2. MOB-TARCIZ21

MOB-TARCIZ21 Camp Fodder

Hood or pac man. Hood was a solid #3 for philly then he went to arizona and had some production as a starter. As for pac man i just think we need to give him another chance and move harper inside n cort on the outside with pac......plus pac is still young

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hahahahh i'd love for pac to come bak and EARN the #3 spot......and eventually work back into the starting line up....

RESSURECT THE DREAM....FINNY, PAC, HOPE, AND GRIFF...wow...lets get that ring..

course....part of this is that pac never gets introuble again...

ahh dreams and if only's....

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm a little concerned. I don't see a smiley in this post.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

OT jim mcmahon..

He was a good nfl QB for about half a season and one playoff.

One of the most brittle QBs around and tried to tear that team apart by publicly questioning the play calling and personnel decisions.

When the bears signed doug flutie during the 86 season he threw a little fit saying it was a put down of the guys they already had. the reason the bears signed flutie is because mcmahon was hurt 90% of the time.

I hold mcmahon at least partially responsible for the bears never winning another super bowl after 1985. With the one exception of 1985 he was either hurt and couldn't play in the post season or did play and sucked.

Nice int with time running out against the redskins in the 87 playoffs! He was like TO but not good.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Mcmahon never got over the Charles Martin body slam...

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Eh, I put the lack of the Bears winning more championships more on the coaches than the players.

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i dont care what anyone says...the guy was crazy crazy amazing (off the field no doubt as well..but w/o the amazing). and i'd love to hv him bak...if anything jsut to wear his jersey i tihnk for what would only be the 2nd time (he's a starting titan)

seriously....i remember....id get scared loggin onto the network durin the offseason ...fear of pac screwin up yet again

thing is to be honost...CB needs consistency...he's probably been bounced around too much to be elite again (heck bounced outa the leage for over a yr too)

to the 'lets sign' --- is andre dyson a free agent...didn the jets cut him. w/ our depleted reserve (and two cbs in position to get injrured...one age other agressive)... i'd like dyson.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I think a lot of you guys are forgetting about the trouble Plax was in before shooting himself in the leg. He's been suspended by the team several times. He was either hurt or suspended when he shot himself. The guy is extremely talented, but he's also caused a lot of headaches in New York, even before the shooting.

The way I look at it, Harris can play any of the three interior positions. Surely Otto is at least servicable, or he wouldn't still be here. And we drafted two offensive lineman, one in the 4th round. Given our O-line coach and our history with offensive lineman in general, I think we are going to be alright.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Did Andre Dyson even play football last season?

I know Plax made a fool out of him in the '07 season, but I don't remember him last year... probably because he SUCKS!

Pacman sucks; Dyson sucks. Dyson has the slight advantage... he sucks on the field, but has no issues off the field. Pacman sucks on the field and has serious issues off the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar