lets talk about roos and a little more bout pac

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

he has been amazing this year....and arguably our best O-linemen....

watch him and u will see it too...

for example watch the highlights on titansonline.com vs the bills...the vince young TD run on 4th and 2. first he steam rolls a d-linemen....i mean totally shoves him down the ground.....then he stands and scopes the play...shows some nice acceleration in front of young...then steam rolls another defneder...

extra note - pacman was actualy ranked all-pro by an analyst ...i couldnt belive it...him and champ baily were the two choosen......thats amazing.
  2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Roos is not our best lineman, that honour goes to Mawae without question. But he has played well, but there's still room for improvement.
  3. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

The Titans may have their tackles in place for a long time. Roos and Stewart are a nice pair of young OT's to have anchor your team's line.
  4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Pac is Pac.....you never know what you are going to get. He let a nice pass slip between his hands on offense (could have been an interesting play), but does great on punt returns. I think he got a little frustrated Sunday as Price caught several on him underneath. Oh yeah, did anyone notice the cute way he is letting his pad laces hang out from his sleeves?
  5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

How disco.
  6. smili

smili Starter

I'm entirely surprised by the success of our running game this year. How we could go from so completely inept to a strong run game in a short period of time is confounding.

Lots of new pieces like Ahmad Hall, moving Bell inside, bringing Stewart in, fewer penalties, Mawae's presence, Roos's overall good play, re-emergence of Travis Henry who I thought mailed it in most of last year.

We've been rough on Reese for some bad drafts recently, but all of the drafts and/or trades above are looking brilliant right now. Roos, Bell, and Stewart are all legit. Mawae was a killer pickup. Hall was udfa. The third rounder for Henry is looking like a great deal now. And credit's gotta go to coaches like Munchak to pull it all together. And credit to Fisher for sitting down a vet and giving the young guys a chance (after not giving Stewart a single snap (I think) last year).
  7. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

I too thought Roos flattening two defenders was awesome on that play.

What was also fun to watch was Stewart signaling for VY to take off and run and 4 or 5 O line guys all knowing exactly what to do to give VY a wall.

The O line just looked like they were having fun out there. :D
  8. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

yea def. with the young players we have now and no one leaving we can only get better, and this years WR draft is intresting, i cant wait
  9. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Does anyone know anything about Loper? I would like to see him at G b4 the season is over
  10. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What!

Our O- line is loving VY ball
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.