Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

LeVeon Bell

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by J Falk, Feb 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Anders Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $73
    I don't think we should spent our 4th pick on a rb - but i wouldn't mind spending a 6/7 or take some undrafted.

How about:
    Miguel Maysonet (Stony brook) is 5-9 230 lbs. He ran a 4.62 40 and benched 225 21 times.
    "as a senior, Maysonet topped it off with 1,964 yards and 21 touchdowns on 267 carries" he is currently projected to go in the 7th round.
    or
    Latavius Murray (Central Florida) is 6-3 223 lbs. He ran a 4.38 40 and benched 225 22 times.
    In 2012: 1106 yards and 15 touchowns on 198 carries and receiving 27 - 231 - 8,6 - 4. he is currently projected to go undrafted.
    And
    Knile Davis (as mentioned in many other threads)
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,644

Eh...

I don't know if you watched Greene in college, but...

Though I really, really like Bell.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    Who wants to use our 2nd rounder on Bell?

I do!

I'm worried if we dont take him with our 2nd, Miami or Dallas will.
  4. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,988
    Our second might be a little rich for my blood but i wouldn't be opposed to using a third on him.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    2nd is too early for him or pretty much any RB, I'm not a fan of taking RB early, but I just feel this kid is the next Adrian Peterson.
  6. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,964
    I like him but will cost us too high of a pick when it is really low priority. If they grabbed him you wouldn't hear me complain he is my favorite back.

I'd like to see Gillislee in rd 4-5
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    ...oh dear god.
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    cat.gif
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    I take it you haven't seen Bell run...
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    I have, i'm in the middle of B1G country. Same offense that Ringer produced 3084 & 28 TDs in two years btw.

I'm a big fan of Bell, he's a lock in the 2nd IMO.. a few things i've picked up on:

-Carried the ball 671 times
    -Fails to lower his pads
    -Not the greatest breakaway speed
    -Had good blocking at MSU
    -Questionable vision at times
    -Also has a FB alot, follows a lead blocker, not many teams run w/ a FB alot

There is no denying his 6'2 230 frame, with good speed/strength, decent receiver in the backfield. People question his work ethic and if he's all about "me" sometimes (I can't confirm or deny this). Heck of a highlight film -- reminds me of a mix of DeMarco Murray, Legarrette Blount, and maybe a little Matt Forte. To compare him to AP is crazy, that's a Top-5 RB in the history of the NFL.