Levitre Must GO

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMarc, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMarc

TitanMarc Starter

This guy is horrible...Embarassment...Gotta go........

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I would cut him right now... like during the game.

Yea... There's a lot of dead money in that contract. Just eat it and move on.

3. fonzerrillii23

fonzerrillii23 Starter

I was going to post this is in the game thread. He has got to go. I've rewatched most of the sacks today and he is getting killed. His blocking in the run game right now is just as worse. He needs to go. I know you can't cut him now, but he needs to go.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Wouldn't even let him get on the charter plane home

5. TitanMarc

TitanMarc Starter

I would love to see them try Oher at R guard next year and resign Roos for R Tackle. Oher played it his first year at Ole Miss and looked great. Brian struggles due to Levitre's weakness. Amazing size for a line. Oher is much more athletic than year 1 At ole Miss. Need to try it...

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We should file a civil suit against him for damages if a criminal robbery charge won't hold up.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

him and a lot of others...

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This team is really bad, and Levitre still qualifies as the 2nd worst starter on the team IMO (Wimbley is worst IMO).. but 2nd worst is BAD, especially with all that $$. God, the guy has to be released this summer.

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Fraud may stick. Criminal impersonation? Anyone??

10. kenny

kenny Starter

I don't like Oher, and can't stand Levitre. However, something has to be done to try to get this line in shape. Why not move Oher??? I don't want to wait till next year though. Move him next week. Hell the results can't be much worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar