Levitre Must GO

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMarc, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Continuously harass him.

Honestly, I think half the OL deserves a live guillotine execution.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

how much money is owed to him if he is cut? I know football is about winning but its really all about money.

3. RavensShallBurn

Doesn't matter. I would rather us pay his lazy fatass $10mil to not be here than to be here and cost us games.

If he is back next year there is no accountability with this team. And no hope.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. RavensShallBurn

5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

oh I agree. I would rather them play a TE to block then for Levitre to play another down. I would just like to know the actual financial ramification for cutting him because in reality that is all that matters is money.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I was so excited when we signed Levitre, he was amazing in Buffalo. Since then, he's been the biggest waste of money since arguably Albert Haynesworth. I don't care what type of salary impacts cutting him would do, he should NOT be on the team next year.

7. xpmar9x

I was considering this. I wouldn't mind trying out Oher at guard, if it works out then we can resign Roos next year for 2 years until we can find a replacement.

Also, what a glorious waste of a pick Chance Warmack was. I was pissed when we drafted him, everyone convinced me he was going to be an elite guard instantly. Even with him being an elite guard, I was still pissed that we took a guard 10th overall. We could have the guy I wanted, Star Lotulelei or backup plan Sheldon Richardson - helping with our defense that can't stop the run.

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I was one of the biggest supporters of taking Chance or Cooper at 11. Clearly I was wrong. You were right. We'll be lucky if the guy even becomes an average guard at this point.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Not even going to lie, I'd rather have Amano in over Levitre.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. xpmar9x

It's just silly to invest an early pick on guard. The guy I loved in the draft was Larry Warford, whom I wanted in the 2nd-3rd. DET got him in the 3rd, last I remember he was doing great. Hopefully we can find Levitres replacement in the same round of this years draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar