Levitre Must GO

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMarc, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

That's a great point I've wondered myself. If Levitre leaves, do they move Warmack to LG, his natural position? Maybe he just hasn't been playing the right position since we drafted him.

Whatever the case. Levitre does have to go. He was awful yesterday against Philly.

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Cut Levitre, move Warmack, and get a RG in like the 4th round of the draft. After going like defense in the first 3 rounds.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

FWIW Mark Howard even said Levitre has to go. Specifically said he should call a relator...

granted it dont count for much, but when the local media will mention it there must be something to it.

Also Howard went out of his way to state that Levitre was a nice guy, ect...

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

someone needs to go stick a for sale sign in Levitre's yard.

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I actually did the same thing, burst out laughing as soon as he got through the first line of protection. I'm only watching to see how Mett plays. Plus, yesterday I got to watch McCoy and the Philly D, which I have in FF so it was worth watching. Pretty sad when I'm cheering for the opposing RB to run down our throats, but FF is more important than my 2-8, now 2-9 team. And lol people thought we had a chance against Philly.

This said, I like Mett and think he's showing promise. More than I could say of our QB situation since McNair left. If the FO can somehow have a good FA/draft, the team could be pretty decent next year. Somehow getting rid of Levitre would really help but won't happen. The guy is just completely useless it's pathetic.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

How does Levitre feel sitting in the film room in front of his teammates putting all that diarrhea on tape? Not like there isn't a bunch of other crap all over the place. Mett needs Met Life , insurance that is. His life is in jeopardy.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

He can afford to move elsewhere.

8. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

anyone know Lewan's injury status?

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I got an update from my score app saying he didn't break his ankle, so that's good.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar