Life on Mars

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Stephenson, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Anyone watch this show? If so...major wtf on the season finale. Big time!

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

You mean the series finale?

3. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

My bad. Still, it all seemed kind of a waste that it was all a dream. But the show in itself was trippy and cool. Wish it would go on it.

4. BigRed3

I never got into that show, but I wish networks wouldn't give up on good shows after one season just because their ratings aren't what they wanted. It's something that's probably going to happen with my favorite new show on TV right now, Kings.

5. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Usually if they wanted better ratings they wouldn't show it at 10 pm. I got really into the show Traveler and they canceled it after one season. Usually the really good shows are the ones with one season.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I read Kings will get the axe after the first season...

7. BigRed3

I've heard that too. It's a shame too

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Dude it's ABC. I quit watching new shows from them because they ALWAYS cancel them if they aren't immediate successes. Couple years ago there was something like "Day Break" where it was a take on groundhog day, was interesting and then midseason they quit showing it except on internet only, then cancelled.

There was also around the same time "Invasion", which first half of the season was strong but then the 2nd half seemed so out of place from the first half, it was like they wanted it to get tank on purpose.

Once LOST is over I doubt i'll have any reason to watch ABC, they can keep their dancing with the stars and desperate housewives trash :rolleyes:
    ________
    Essential vaaapp

9. BigRed3

Yeah they come out with like waves of new shows every year and then end up cancelling them all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar