Lil Wayne keeping it reeeeeeal at Rikers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Daves not here, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

D@mn it feels good to be a gangsta.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I've never heard of him. Is he as good as Snoop?

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Luck for you. He has been spewing out garbage for years. It's because of rappers like him that made me turn off rap and move to rock. Rap is no more, there are still a few good artist out like eminem and nas, but they don't receive the mainstream light they deserve because their lyrics are realistic and raw. While these new rejects fill the airwaves with crap about cars and disrespecting women. No i think i'll pass on that and just pop in my music thanks.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

"good artists like eminem and nas..... fill the airwaves with crap about cars and disrespecting women"

Sorry. Just had to, because eminem tries too hard for the shock value when it comes to disrespect... women and everyone else.

5. Deuce Wayne

He's as good as snoop is TODAY.

They're both pretty embarrassing.

6. Broken Record

I haven't heard Snoop do anything today... or probably in the last 10 years for that matter. Is it bad?

7. Deuce Wayne

It's pretty bad. Mostly him doing sounds. Like "a boobee bobby bubby, fo yo oobie lobbie hubby" stuff. No thought, just says whatever to get a paycheck.

8. Broken Record

Damn. That's a shame. I thought Snoop really broke some ground back in the early 90s. I guess complacency hits us all at some point.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fWCa3GvbNUE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fWCa3GvbNUE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar