Limewire users, question....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Or try emule...

2. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

no,bad emule..lol

go torrents

utorrent.com for the program

torrentspy.comfor the torrents, it will show a search bar where you can type in a song or the whole cd for that matter. aslo you can download games, programs, music vids, and alot of other stuff. just think of something and type it in.

after you download the torrent file, all ya do is drag the torrent file into the program and youll be downloading it

3. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

mcafee sucks use nod32 or ZA

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

After waiting awhile longer from 2 different downloads, it says "need more sources". This is a popular song, and if I'm right about what the #'s are I'm reading, there's plenty of sources.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

right click and click on "find more sources for download".

look at the bottom left hand corner. Does it say "good connection", or does it just say "connecting"?

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well I'm trying another song....and it's working. Maybe Audioslave is anti-pirating :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar