Lions host us in 4 days!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Anyone going to watch it?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I worry about rest, but we took this Sunday off to prepare.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Of course I'm gonna watch. KFC lost so that means Vince is starting on Thursday right?

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I have nothing against the Lions but I hope the team sees Favre when they see Culpepper, I hope they see green wherever they see blue, I hope they see Thomas Jones when they see Kevin Smith and I hope they see that boring *** Jets logo when they see the lion's logo. They need to unleash hell on the Lions and play like they should have played today.

5. jessestylex

Naw being 10-0 already we wont see VY this year.

had we been 6-4 coming into today i think VY would have came in the 2nd half of the game.

6. Alex1939

Yeah i was kidding really.

But, I mean, who isn't going to watch the game Thursday? I mean, I figure if your a big enough NFL/Titan fan to sign up to a forum, you are probably going to watch WHATEVER game is on Thanksgiving.

But uh, yeah, about Vince.. I would've really like to see him throw his jacket off, put on a helmet, and tell Fisher.. "hey, we've lost.. I'd really like one series today.. or one play".

Man, I'm glad he cheers on the defense and looks interested... but he does spend most of the time by himself on the sideline. I wanted to see him get in the game today, or at least go over and try to get in.

(Of course I do have to go buy beer and visit the bathroom during the game.. so maybe I missed it while I wasn't in my seat)

Oh, and I totally agree... Vince won't see a single play the rest of the year unless Kerry gets hurt. I don't even think a trick play with him is in consideration.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ha! If there was one positive in the game today, it was Kerry. He had so many people dropping balls that hit them in the hands, it was ridiculous, and yet he still completed over 50% of his passes, had no INTs, and a TD. That's also with only getting the ball about 1/3 of the time.

8. Alex1939

yeah kfc played pretty good today... even got us back with a legit chance with 9 minutes to go in the fourth.

As I said, i was kidding. I figured everyone remembered Fisher saying Kerry would be the QB until we lose.... guess not.

9. jessestylex

Packers knew we figured out how to move the ball on them, thats why they went for that 4th down conversion and not punting.

If we meet them in the playoffs we will exploit that secondary.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:hmm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar