list of underclassmen growing

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

looks like sidney rice is leaving early, along with a few others.

"Rice strengthens growing WR class: A source close to the situation reports that South Carolina WR Sidney Rice, a third-year sophomore, has left campus and is setting up shop in Arizona, where he will train for pre-draft workouts. According to the source, Rice has yet to tell coach Steve Spurrier and the Gamecocks' staff. He plans to do so Monday before making his decision public. Rice projects as a late first-round pick in a wide receiver class that seemingly strengthens by the day."

glenn dorsey and alan branch are leaning towards leaving

"DT class growing: LSU also should be prepared to lose standout DT Glenn Dorsey to the draft. Dorsey, a disruptive one-gap interior force, had a breakout season as a first-year starter after waiting his turn behind Claude Wroten (Rams) and Kyle Williams (Bills). Now he's looking to strike while the iron is hot. Like Russell, Dorsey reportedly has made up his mind but will make his intentions publicly known early next week.

NFL teams in the market for a premier defensive tackle also will be pleased to hear that Michigan DT Alan Branch is leaning heavily towards forgoing his senior season. Sources indicate Branch has not enrolled in classes for the new semester, which started earlier this week. This comes as little shock after Branch kept quiet leading up to the Rose Bowl while fellow underclassmen Chad Henne (QB), Mike Hart (RB) and Jake Long (OT) announced they would return for the 2007 season. Branch and Dorsey are both considered high first-round talents and likely will compete to be the top defensive tackle selected.
    "

jamarcus russell

"Russell to declare: LSU QB JaMarcus Russell reportedly has made his mind up to leave school early and enter the draft. Russell feels his draft stock has peaked following his 332-yard passing performance in the Sugar Bowl victory over Notre Dame, which capped a seven-game winning streak for the Tigers."

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

The more the merrier. Especially with the defensive guys.

Dorsey, Branch, Okoye, Pitcock, Tank Tyler....maybe a DT at 19.

I wonder if DT or DE will be deeper. Looks close.

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I wouldn't mind having Sidney Rice, he's tall and fast. I don't know if he's beefy enough for the NFL though.

In other news, Ramonce Taylor is entering the draft this year. I wouldn't mind having him as a third down back. He's got great hands, he even lined up at WR several times during games and was also the fastest guy on the Longhorns in 05.

4. jamaal charles is much faster, michael huff ran a 4.34 and huff couldnt even catch vince...

5. Fry

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think Rice would fit in.

7. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Ramonce Taylor is to be avoided. He is not a bad guy at heart, from all reports (and my info here is solid), but he simply does not know the difference between right and wrong. While not malicious, he makes boneheaded decisions all the time. His talent is NFL-caliber, but he might create more headaches than PacMan off the field. Unless he has some serious religious awakening or something like that, i dont see his NFL career going anywhere.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Just get Jamaal Anderson ASAP.

9. Fry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar