Live draft signup

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by Ensconatus, Aug 13, 2012.

1. pettso

pettso Starter

Sweet deals lol...
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Now he offered Steve Johnson and lions d
  3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i would just counter trade back... if you dont want to trade for julio troll him for a bit... he'll get the idea that it's just as annoying on the other side
  4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I tried to give him Julio for Arian foster straight up but he wouldn't take it
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Alright serious question. He is now offering Kendall Wright, Steve Johnson, and Lions D for Julio jones. I have Julio, Fitz, jordy Nelson, Antonio brown, Titus young and garçon and the chiefs D.

One thing for me is there is no one I want to drop cus I would have to drop two if I did a three for one
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If you really think Julio is going to that much better than Wright and Johnson, then go for it.

Personally, I don't think there will be a huge difference. Maybe I'm being a homer, but I'm expecting plenty of TD passes from Locker with many going to Wright.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

whats your depth look like? I mean, even though I am high on Wright, I don't think I would have him staring.
  8. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Right now I'm starting Julio and Fitz with Jordy as the flex. And I have Antonio brown garçon and Titus young as backups
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

IMO you would basically just be swapping D. Johnson isn't so better than anything you have. Like you said, you would have to drop a pretty good receiver just to make it work. I personally would not take it.
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well I completely misread. I thought the trade was the other way around and you were being offered Julio.