Locker back on practice field

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Quarterback Jake Locker was back taking snaps and throwing during the portion of Titans practice that is open to the media.

Locker sprained his MCL and hip against the New York Jets in the fourth week of the season, and the diagnosis was that it would be four to six weeks to fully heal the injury. He was wearing a brace on his right knee on Wednesday and was still walking with a noticeable limp.

Locker had gotten off to a good start in the first four games, with a 62 percent completion rate, six touchdowns and zero interceptions, and a quarterback rating of 99.0. The Titans have lost both games since Locker’s injury.

Also returning to the practice field was running back Shonn Greene, who suffered a knee injury in the first week of the season and has not played since.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

YESSS!! Come Back Locker, We need you! Fitz sucks big time!

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

munch said if locker practiced all week hell play. I think that limp will go away once worked out another day or two

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I just hope this isn't rushed because we can ill afford to lose him for good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

i was getting a big boner thinking he might somehow play this week.. then i read the 'noticeable limp" part and it all went away quickly.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

i hope you're right. Man if he played this week that would be a huge lift.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

he will be back after the bye, something to look forward to big time!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I think hes back this week think about it seriously if he wasn't gonna play why have him practice give him the week on a bike and let him start doing "football activities" next week. I think if he practices tomorrow hes a go for sunday. damn its gonna be a long day at work not knowing if he practiced or not lol. I imagine getting home running past wife and son to the computer to see

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

He can practice this week without playing. I do not think he will play sunday to be honest because this is not a minor injury and we cannot have any setbacks with him. If Locker were to play and take a shot, get hurt and be done for the year, it would be a shame. We bring him back after the bye week strong and good to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar