Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Locker gets good results, could (will) play Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 6, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. hitking60 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $394
    The Titans are a long way away from being a contender buddy. The seven games he may get to close out this season, if he even makes it all the way through which I doubt, won't mean all that much for his nor the team's long-term future. I mean hell, Palmer's getting fired after the season anyway. So getting experience in his system aint gonna mean a whole lot.
  2. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    You're his doctor? When was it diagnosed as chronic? If I'm not mistaken this shoulder problem came about this year. It happened a second time because it didnt heal, not because it was chronic. You calling him fragile seems a little unfair. The doctor who looked him over in the first place said he " may need surgery. " It was never a " he had a chronic issue that can only be healed with surgery." Why do some of you blow this way out of proportion? He got hurt, the doctor said it healed, he's a football player, now he can do his job again.
    Bonky and Ensconatus high five this.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,405
    Chronic issue? Lol dude word? That's some far fetched BS. Thanks for the laugh tho doc! Haha
  4. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    What is going on in your head?
  5. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    15 posts in for the hitking and it's not looking good..... way to piss off a bunch of the vets here.... know yur place!
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,655
    [IMG]
    Im touched - lol
    I hope your correct about CP, but any actual full speed NFL snaps JL gets will help him.
  6. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,270
    He'll just have to wait until offseason.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Locker is likely to have the surgery regardless. He should be ready for camp if he has it right after the season. Meanwhile, let's get him experience that can only help him.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,655
    All I know is when the Texans come to town...if they dont max protect Locker may find himself in the same situation...either that or he better learn to read a blitz better and throw the ball away quicker before he gets rocked.
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,714
    That's exactly what Ive been saying.