Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

locker is a Nancy!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 30, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,798
    It's not like he was separated when he played. It's fine once it's back in place and you got a brace on it. He gets no courageous award for that. If he doesn't come out and play this week, then he is just another diva.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,798
    I mean honestly who separates their shoulder in the first place on a wimpy tackle on a corner! What a joke!
  3. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $9,219
    What a ****ing moron. GO away troll and take your butt buddie dw with you.
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,194
    You're talking about Dislocated shoulder.. not separated shoulder. Shoulder does not pop out on separated shoulder.

A separated shoulder is "separated." it doesn't "pop" back in place. A dislocated shoulder can be popped into place.

People, including sports writers, need to do a little bit of homework. They are different things.

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/dislocated-separated-shoulder
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,798
    Was it ever even diagnosed that the first injury was a separated shoulder or did we just assume?
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,194
    writers are saying it was a separated shoulder, also that it popped out... the simply don't know what they're talking about.
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,798
    I need a link from the titans or an NFL source that says it was separated for me to believe it was separated.
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,738
    Here's an idea...

-Find corner of wall
    -Proceed to dislocate shoulder
    -Cry
    -Pop shoulder back into place
    -Cry
    -Take pics and post on gotitans.com so we know it's real
    -Walk onto NFL team and ask to get on field
    -First play, hey this isn't so bad
    -Hospital, possible death
  9. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,798
    Do I get paid millions of dollars to play a game? No I do not. If I did, I guarantee you that a separated or dislocated shoulder to my non throwing arm would not keep me out of the game!
  10. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,194
    via Jim wyatt: (as good as we'll get at this point)

#Titans QB Jake Locker separated his left shoulder again on Sunday -- it popped out on sack. This time, however, Titans fear injury worse

In other words.. Jim Wyatt or the Titans staff don't know the difference between a shoulder popping out and a separated shoulder.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.