locker is a Nancy!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Fake a** fan. GTFO.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Its already over. We could easily lose all of the remaining games. Locker was awful. His first four games of the season are ancient history. Right now he sucks and another break for playing time wont help him.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I'm a smart fan. Playing good and competing in close games to just go 8-8 or 9-7 does us no good going forward.

4. TitansWillWin2

Which is why I think we should just shut him down. He would be good trade bait next season.

5. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

i agree, the season is over and should be treated as such. The staff is done and winning 1-2 games more isnt gonna save them. Try and lose as much as possible to get better for next season

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Says the guy who thinks cj is a play maker. Yea man, you're genius.

7. TitansWillWin2

Well lets see. Everyones hero on here, Shonn Greene, only ran for 2.5 yards a carry so it obviously wasnt CJ's fault for not having anywhere to run!

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

That does not under any circumstances proves or means that cj is a playmaker. That just means we are paying too much for Greene as will.

9. TitansWillWin2

CJ had the second most yards on our team today besides QB. He is a playmaker that is not being used properly. Whether you're too blind or ignorant to see it, it is true!

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Whatever it is that your are smoking ( blowing?) ya gotta stop. It is blinding your judgement or whatever is left of it.

Why does cj having the second most yards on our team mean he is a play maker. Do you, seriously, do you honestly think you have a grasp on the definition of play maker? I'm being serious. Stop for a minute and ask yourself that question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar