locker is a Nancy!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Come on, that was a brutal hit Locker took. Not blaming him at all. Hopefully he can come back soon!

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Hmm.. 4 pro starts, 2 game ending injuries. I think that qualifies. At this rate, he'll spend most of the season on the sidelines. I don't think they'll mess around after dislocating or separating the shoulder twice.

We're doomed

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

The kid was already playing thru a shoulder injury and not sure any qb would have been able to survive that hit without sustaining some injury. I don't his toughness or heart is in question.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

SO far the only argument that can be made about Locker is that he is injury prone. And for a so called tough guy, thats not good!

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's the same injury and he likely wasn't 100% from the first one. It's not like Britt who has a knee problem one week, an ankle the next, etc.

6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I think he'll be fine, that was a pretty big hit and I don't think he was completely healed up from when he injured that shoulder in the first game.

7. Coov

Coov Starter

Only someone hiding behind a keyboard would call Locker a "Nancy".

...or you simply failed sex ed in school.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yeah. Locker is not a wimp. Possibly injury prone, but that has nothing to do with heart or toughness. I had a separated shoulder at one point, too. It sucked. And as much as I had to use that shoulder for the rest of the season, it always hurt extremely bad every play. I've still got a bone misplaced that healed back that way. mine was pretty severe, but depending on the severity, it could take a long while for him to get back to normal. They don't often do surgery on separated shoulders unless it's something really traumatic.

BTW, shoulder dislocation and shoulder separation are very different things.

On a separated shoulder, the shoulder doesn't "pop out of socket" like some people in the media and elsewhere have said.. That's a dislocated shoulder. Separated shoulder is when the bones kind of pry apart.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

That sounds worseo_O

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Being injury prone makes you a wimp. I'm not questioning his heart. If he doesn't come back and play this week than it proves my point that he is a pansy. This is a great opportunity for him to gain respect from all his teammates and take that leader role by the throat. Playing through pain is how you gain trust and respect. McNair did it his whole career. Washington did it last year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar