Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Locker is anti-clutch!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Dec 2, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    Who actually thought Gabbert, Leinart, Sanchez, and Bradford would be good though?

I sure as hell didn't.
  2. titansrule00000 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,148
    Why is Locker not rolling out? Even the commentators were asking why the titans are not calling roll out plays for locker? Is our coaching staff that stupid? Just curious I figured the OC isn't calling for rollouts. But Can locker just do it anyways? Its sad to watch the offense suck because our coaches are too stupid to know how to use our players effectively!
  3. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $208
    I don't know if you guys are watching MNF, but you probably are ... RGIII just fumbled the ball, but it happens to pop right into the hands of his team mate, and he goes in for a TD.

How do these guys get bailed out all the time? It was a bad play by RGIII, but turns into a good play, and of course everyone is just saying how great RGIII is and not how lucky he got.

I guess some people just do get all the luck.
    GoT high fives this.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    Yea he got lucky there... but he's been awesome and very consistent all year.

It's not like he's Gabbert and got a lucky TD.
  5. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    They're all better than that irrelevant Chiefs quarterback who you claimed would be good. He started like 1 game his entire career.....who was it? Palco or something....
  6. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    Yeah. Cam isn't good. I'll try not to let his consecutive 4000 yard seasons, or 55 touchdowns in the past 28 games fool me...

thousand bucks says you don't reply to this. Because you have nothing.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    Stats are for losers

Cam is a punk and will either be out of the league or with another team in 3 years
  8. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    I'd rather have the punk than Jake Locker and you're crazy if you think different.
  9. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $208
    And I will try to not let his 9-19 career record fool me either.
    GoT high fives this.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,692
    Luck is fun but it runs out