Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Locker is anti-clutch!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Dec 2, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $210,073
    Lets just pretend his receivers didn't drop everything today
    Smash, Big TT, Titan43 and 1 other person high five this.
  2. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088
    Locker shouldn't have been in that 4th down, he had Cook for the corner TD and didn't get the flag.
    GoT high fives this.
  3. Ryno ¯\_( ツ)_/¯ <--FIRED!!!!!!!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $228
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,230
  5. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $534
    Seriously? STFU. Locker has been the only thing to keep the Titans in this game, and has driven us down into scoring range multiple times. Then when we get there he gets dropped passes, missed PI calls, and retarted play calling.

This team has issues but Locker was the one bright spot IMO. He had 7 dropped passes (one went for an int) and several balls batted at the LOS (one for an int). Not to mention he got hit just about every time he dropped back. He fumbled the ball on a run because he was trying his hardest to get every yard he could.

1st half from Locker was ugly, but he did just about everything you can ask from him in the 2nd half (mainly in the forth) against a very good D. Unfortunately he had very little help from his WRs and OL today.
    Big TT, PassTitansPass and SlidePiece high five this.
  6. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088
    Still more important to this team than CJ.
  7. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    Heard Payton is doing pretty good
  8. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $22,975
    He doesnt play for the Titans so who really gives a *@#&

Several QB's in the NFL are doing well.
    Serjio high fives this.
  9. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $534
    Lets not forget Locker is essentially a rookie (actually has less starts than a lot of actually rookies) which is why I didn't want Hass starting last year (at least not the 2nd half of the year), nor did I want him splitting reps all offseason. His recievers aren't used to his passes still or something (theres got to be a reason they are dropping so many passes every single week). But he is showing a lot of promise IMO. It just takes time to get there, and we already wasted a year with him on the bench.

Also after the Refs missed the obvious PI call on Cook, why would Loggains roll Locker out to the short side of the field? It was a terrible play call IMO. That roll out hadn't had much, if any, success all day and they try it again on such a crucial play. I would much prefer to see locker drop straight back, and have the option to pass or just take it up the middle.
    p_funk, GoT, FLA Titans Fan and 1 other person high five this.
  10. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,326
    Agreed with everything said. With all that said, he;s young and will improve. I want to see better accuracy and he needs to figure out how to get less batted passes (I've noticed he gets a few), but I expect those things to come with time).

I'm happy with Locker