Locker nameplate for my VY jersey?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CalgaryTitansFan, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Hey all

I did a search but could only find old threads from 2011 with link to ebay for ads that were old. I searched ebay and google but to no avail. I'm going to Seattle this year for the Titans game and need a jersey, might as well swap nameplates on my old VY jersey.

Anyone know where I can order a Locker nameplate online?I guess I could have a local shop do it, but will they? How pricey is it?

I can't be the first person to have thought of this, I know I'm not lol. Any thoughts/info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

2. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

I was also trying to find a locker nameplate, but after finding only one on ebay that after close examination it looked like an arts and crafts project made with different materials then that of a jersey. So unless you want to diy, your prob not going to find one. But if you do please let the rest of us know.

I might order some jerseys from a china source, which ive done before and quality was actually quite good for less than 30 bucks. So if anyone is interested let me know which players and ill check availability.

3. CalgaryTitansFan

I think my jersey is a Chinese knockoff actually. It looks bang on but I bought it off eBay for 45 bux like 5 years ago, which is why I expect it to be fake. Looks perfect though.

I think I may call some local places to see if they do it, maybe that's the only option. I'll keep looking online though

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

duck tape and a sharpie seems too be the method of choice around here

5. CalgaryTitansFan

Lol, I think I'd like slightly higher quality than that

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

So far i have only cut the vy nameplate off my #10 jersey. Guess ill need to make a permanent mustard stain the cover the autograph on the front. I may just have to break down and buy a new one.

7. CalgaryTitansFan

But you could have a vy signed locker jersey, it would be original lol

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Only issue changing out your Young for Locker is the jersey will be the old reebok, but thats not too bad

9. CalgaryTitansFan

I like the old Reebok jerseys actually, so I'm cool with that haha

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Just keep the VY jersey man. ..dude gave us some good years. I have good memories from that jersey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar