Locker on Primetime

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cozmicfool, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This morning yes

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Problem is our playaction is awful! The line just pops right back in pass pro and dont sell the run at all so it's too easy to tell it's a pass. I didnt get to see last nights game, but that was the case in our first two games.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

3 games played, no turnovers on offense.
    Locker has been sacked 7 times (T-11).

Defense has forced 5 turnovers.
    Defense has 9 sacks (T-8).

And we have 26 penalties (T-5) for 246 yards (5th).

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

You ain't never lie!

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So are we going to have a thread every week after a win complaining about the media?

-We are a small market
    -No star players
    -A small fanbase outside of the Nashville area
    -Have done nothing to warrant more attention (like winning)

Yeah I don't like 1 minute highlights either but seriously, who cares what the talking heads think? It's amazing 3 weeks ago they were all hyping up the NFC and the NFC East as power houses and now they're going to talk about how deep the AFC is. That's just how it goes.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

There is only a few analysts that I like to listen too.... Tom Jackson seems to be a classy guy and knows what he is talking about, seems to be a bit humble when I see him on TV. Ditka and Carter know their sh** as well as they are very funny too. Jaws I will also mention, he knows his info, seems unbiased for the most part and gives cred it when it is due. The rest of these shows and analysts are just full of nonsense and backtrack their thoughts after the game or they are biased towards teams. (Example: Stephen A Smith is a Giants fan therefore giants biased)

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

It's still nice to see Locker make this top 10. He balled out!

8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Locker came in with third best QBR behind Romo and Wilson (who both played scrubs) this week.

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

While some coverage would be nice, I'm cool flying under the radar. I get Sunday ticket so I'm going to get to watch the games no matter what.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

on gameday live they showed the titans review and Irvin was going watch out for this team watch out for this team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar