Locker Out for Rest of the Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm pretty sure he did last season but can't really remember. Point is Locker is always more of a risk to be injured than just a regular pocket QB. Also, Locker has had a longer history of injuries. Stafford remained healthy in school.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

I really like Locker and want to give him another chance but I'm tired of being mediocre and when it comes down to it, another season of him probably won't give us an exact answer. Even if he can stay fully healthy there will always be concerns and if he misses half of next year then it's just a wasted year.

I don't root for the Titans to lose but there is a certain point we have to face reality, that this team would be in better position if we were embarrassed for the rest of the year rather than clawing our way to 7 or 8 wins and potentially missing out on a franchise changer. Even if you are in favor of keeping Locker another year you have to realize when a new coaching staff is brought in, the new HC is going to want his own QB and not put his career in the hands of Locker.

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

The strip actually isn't on Fitz IMO. Otto completely whiffed on the CB blitz. Fitz should have just taken the sack but if Otto even chips the guy, that play doesn't happen.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

he got hurt tackling a guy....then on a sack then on a sack now on a option or something I didn't see the game so yall can tell me

5. The Playmaker

oh that's what I was thinking about okay

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lol hey lets play howd jake locker get hurt game...

it was a ankle on a sack

no it was a shoulder on a tackle

no it was the maid in the closet with the revolver

no it was a lisfranc on a handoff

no it was a hip on a cheap shot

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Picking a QB next year in the first round will either be a complete waste of a pick like this year, or a solid choice for this franchise. Let's hope we pick 1 of the 9 QB's with 1st round grades that doesn't suck in the NFL! We are in a bad position because Levitre has been sucking and Chance definitely sucks. Couple that with Stewart breaking down and we are in piss poor shape on offense for a few years.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

and im 100 percent sure I was not. I was ok with his performance thus far this year, not thrilled and he proved me wrong for 2 games but that does not cut it. I was highly critical of his overthrows and he seemed to do that yesterday in to triple coverage where the ball should not have been thrown. I have been watching this team since 92, at best locker is a game manager if he is even on the field to manage the game. He is more injury prone than VY!!!!!!

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Sign Tebow...at least he would bring a will to win! Seriously it would be interesting to see what he would do...or would you rather have Fitzpatrick??

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

How about Bruce Matthews sucks? Warmack and Levitre both had success under other coaches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar