Locker Out for Rest of the Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

You still see "elite QBs " make that mistake from time to time. Watched Manning do it a couple of weeks ago.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and that is where the Titans need too be looking for a QB IMO

JL is under contract for next year so could draft another RS prototype QB mid/late and see what we got.

I say boot RF too the curb and lets see what Rusty can do. Hes never been given a chance - Now should be his chance.

and yes I know fishface threw him under the bus against the cows that one game

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I am all for this but I would say do this after the colts game, give rusty a full week of practice to give him a fair chance to play well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Why all the love for Rusty? He perform decent against other scrubs in preseason? I don't see it

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Exactly. QBs get hurt or just don't play well enough. Either way, they fall into the category of not fulfilling the need of the teams that draft them.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

elite qb's can do it from time to time because their offense scores points. We could barely get a first down. Locker is more of a game manager imo than a passer.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

It is not love for rusty so much as distain for Fitz and the way he gives the football and games away!

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

You're right. He will never be ELITE due to those decisions IMO. But he is a level above serviceable as a HEALTHY starter IMO. But as I've stated, I've lost faith he'll ever be healthy for more than 10 games.

9. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I understand that
    I understand that. I don't think we truly know if Locker is just a game manager. You don't draft a QB 8th overall for that. I don't believe the offense is one that will allow him to ever swim or sink. Unfortunately, his inability to stay healthy is what will sink him. At least here. This offense in its current state, you would be wasting a top pick if you went QB. The philosophy on that side of the ball has to change before its a worthy investment in my opinion.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

People love the unknown. It is not that he has "Performed" so much as the fact that he has never sucked so there is a chance that he could be great. Another Tom Brady or Kurt Warner sitting at the bottom of the roster just waiting for a chance to be great.

Or so the thought process goes.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar