Locker Out for Rest of the Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans/skers

titans/skers Starter

meanwhile vy is presumably somewhere in texas chuckling at our quarterback situation and perhaps calling his agent telling to put out another statement about how he is ready for another shot. not saying we should get him just saying he is probably having a laugh over our sad state at quarterback.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Totally agree with all your points. After this horrible loss to the jags I am ok with Munchak being fired but realistically I know that won't happen. And I also agree that if we do manage to squeak into the playoffs Munch would then deserve to keep his job another season.

Losing Jake sucks. This is like the worst news to top off an already horrible day.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

time to tank for a good pick

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

While we all chuckle at him begging for an opportunity on twitter every time someone gets hurt. Oh well. :D

5. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

we need a new qb, you just can't rely on Locker to actually play

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Lol, ya think???

Of course he was. And even way more so when you look at Bud's perspective, which as it turned out, last year was his last chance to see a SB victory.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm sold. Pull the trigger.

9. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Maybe I'm missing something here, but how in the hell could anyone think the Titans have a shot at picking Johnny Football? We won't be able to pick nearly that high. Unless I'm missing something. Realistically, what is the best we could do for the QB position?

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I would agree but I'm beyond caring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar