Locker Room Comments

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Cant wait for the Jeff Fisher show this week to hear what this moron makes up.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I've yet to see a pic/video of him throwing his stuff in the stands..did anyone here stay after and actually witness it? I'd like something more than Fisher saying "I was told.." ..I mean really.

3. titans2871

titans2871 Adrian Who?

vince says he didnt that he still has them

4. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

Yea, I agree, where's the video on this? Clearly there had to be a camera on Young. Also, does anyone find it odd that Fisher put a gag order on the team about what went on inside the locker room, then comes out and tells his side of the story?

5. Deuce Wayne

The whole "shut your mouths about what happened here" thing definitely makes Fisher look more guilty than Vince.

He's scared.

6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I will never in my life understand why you people want to throw one of the most respected men in football under a bus so you can prop up a guy with HUGE baggage and an average NFL career thus far! Does the NCAA really sway you people that much?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

"Young, a captain, threw this jersey and shoulder pads into the stands on his way to the locker room. Witnesses verified that police or stadium personnel had to retrieve Young's gear from the stands."

Steve Wyche, NFL.com

8. Deuce Wayne

Again- either there is video, or it didn't happen. We've read it over and over...

And one of the "most respected men in the NFL" sucks at his job just as much as Vince does. At least Vince showed improvement this season... Fisher has been the same mediocre product of ESPN hype for 7 years.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I was too busy hanging my head in shame to see what was going on down on the field.

10. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

You know that whole suicide watch the first time was bs and heresay right?

Well anyway, looks like its fisher vs young. Unfortunatly for Fisher, hes going to lose this time. Young was having a good year, and there have been many questions about his utilization and his apparent noninjuries. Now we learn he was wanting to play, and probably has been wanting to play a lot more than he has bbeen. It has finally come to a head, and now hes pissed, and fisher probably wont play he who is our best chance to win while he is with the titans anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar