Locker Room Comments

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Someone is lying. And i say it's Fisher. For some reason, he aways has a different story. Just like with Bulluck

2. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

Fishers story absolves himself of all blame.

Young admits to his actions, and only apologizes to his team.

Which one smells of total bs?

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I agree.

It'll be interesting to see what comes out. It seems (from quotes and tweets from players) that the team supports Vince and wants him to be their leader. It seems like Fisher is the one who has a problem with him.

If Collins would've came in and played somewhat decent in the Pittsburgh game he would've been the starter the rest of the season.

Fire Fisher.

4. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Even Mike Keith said during the broadcast that Young was throwing on the sideline after the injury and was obviously struggling making the throws on the sideline.

5. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

That's my gut feeling too, still doesn't absolve Vince from behaving like a 4 year old kid throwing a temper tantrum and making a scene where he is the center of attention during a team meeting.

What disturbs me most about Fishers comments in the aftermath of this situation was this:

"He never came to me and said that he was OK and wanted to go back in, and I was told that he was obviously a little upset after [the game]."

Um, excuse me, but as the head coach wouldn't it be prudent to go and check on your starting QB's injury situation and his possible availability to return to the game ? In other words Mr. Fisher, I would think it would be normal protocol for you as the HEAD F***ING COACH to go and speak to your injured QB for at least a moment to see what his prognosis was... Then again I've never played for or worked for a professional sports organization, so maybe they have a "guy" that does that sort of mundane bulls**t for Fisher. Makes absolutely no logical sense that it would be done that way though... Further proof that Fisher simply does not believe Vince gives them the best chance to win.

We haven't yet heard the full (truthful) story...

Fisher is a D-bag and I hope he is dumped at the end of the season, but VY has a hell of a lot of growing up to do whether it's in Nashville or elsewhere...

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Watching on TV he seemed to have a little problem with the glove they were trying, but without it he looked to be in discomfort, but not unable to hold or throw the ball. He certainly couldn't have thrown it much worse than Smith.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I think it's obvious that Young isn't and never has been Fishers guy. It seems that lately he's been busy trying to force him out of Tennessee, not starting him in the Dolphins game and now this. - Just like the "KFC gives us the best chance to win" BS from last year.

I'd stick with Vince over Fisher any day. Vince knows how to win championships.

8. Dendore

Dendore Camp Fodder

Go Vince... its your birthday... Go Vince....

but no really... Fisher sucks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar