Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Locker Update

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Mar 4, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 18 users.
  1. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,283
    The scary thing is, even when Jake was healthy, he didn't connect with Wright as well as Fitz...That should tell you something right there...and I don't want to hear that Nate is his guy either...I watched Jake dance in and out of the pocket and sail balls over/under open receivers...Not to mention, he rarely threads the needle, because he hasn't proven that he can...Hence, his early lack of INT's...Not trying to be negative, and trust me, I hope he pulls it out and gets better and healthy, but after 3 years, we should all be confident with no question of either he IS or ISN'T our future.
    Dman high fives this.
  2. Mberglo Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $334
    Shits and Grins is not a draft strategy.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    No he'll be ready by mini camp. If you have surgery on Nov 21st, and require up to 6 months to rehab, that puts you at May 21st. The first OTA's usually dont happen til May 21st anyways, so assuming the worst and that Jake requires the full 6 months, he'll still be ready for everything.

Jake is a fast healer though, so he may be fully ready for action before the draft even comes around.
    titans92790 high fives this.
  4. Mberglo Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $334
    Well, Jake is a fast returner. Whether or not he was healed is debatable.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    He had surgery on his foot, not his hip. The hip injury was the scarier of the injuries, people though he died.
  6. Mberglo Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $334
    I know, but the two are likely related. He was either weak or compensating when he suffered the foot injury.
    titan520 high fives this.
  7. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    Everyone hates Locker when he does bad, but if he has a good game they all think that they believed in him the whole time. Don't be two faced! In Locker we trust.
    titan520 high fives this.
  8. Mberglo Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $334
    Put me down as Locker supporter, if it wasn't obvious.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Ive been on board with jake since before the 2011 draft, it was very obvious to me we were taking a QB, and after Newton Locker looked the best at the time. Ill stick by the guy til he's gone, but once he strings together 3 bad games, I have to reconsider my opinion on him, Im loyal, but not to a fault.
  10. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    I wanted Gabbert, but when we drafted Locker, I learned to adjust, especially after that stellar rookie season he had in games that we let him play. I hope he can get through injuries, because he's shown us some pretty great stuff in games that he's played in.