Locker Working to Improve Accuracy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Did you see the games Geno came back in haha almost every team is picking in the top 10, their was no reason for them to even be behind.

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Havent read the last 15 pages, can someone give me an update?

Did Locker learn how to throw the ball accurately yet?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

He hasnt sustained a new injury the past few months.

Thats important to development.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Dude this isn't an Aaron Rodgers situation where he's having to sit and learn for 3 years. Jake has been gotten a fair shot to show us what he can do. His problem is he's gotten hurt every single year he's been out there. Past performance is the best predictor of future performance and Jake's past has shown him to be injury prone. I can't say he definitely won't shed that label since anything can happen but I can say that it's more likely that he'll get hurt than it is that he will play all 16 games. That isn't really up for debate, it just is what it is.

Vince Young's career record is 31-19 much better than Jake, that must mean he's a better QB right?

At least the QB's I mentioned have a shot at improving past their issues with turnovers because they'll be able to you know actually play football. Like I said, maybe Jake will stay healthy and as a fan of this team I desperately hope so but I'm not holding my breath.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

YES
    Years ago you haters

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Well I would rather have that not happen and here is why. As good of a guy that he is, he really is holding this team back with his health. I do not want him here long term if it takes him two to three times as long as to develop while other young qb's develop quicker. We do not have the time to sit and wait and give him year after year. I would rather be done with this experiment and move on. I don't hate the guy but he can't help this team win long term because of his shakyness and setbacks. His accuracy and health are still issues going in to year 4! This should not be excuses by year 3!

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I really dont get why people still knock him on accuracy. 60% completion rate is better than most in the league.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Locker is better than Tebow and VY.

I'm not sure if im insulting him or not.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Because that's also the % of the time you can rely on him.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ohhh thats harsh, why you gotta go there man, you know thats my guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar