Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Lockers Accuracy Suggests Breakout Year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, May 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,724
    I cant watch this at work
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,724
    He just needs to learn how to scramble more when there is nothing there. He's too fast and strong not to be doing this more!
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    I think he scrambles enough, BUT, but, but but, I kind of agree that he could have done more with less last year. But he was hurt and the line sucked, and CJ sucked, and the coaching sucked, so he gets a pass.
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,724
    CJ didnt suck. He improved on his stats from the year before with a worse OLINE! CJ is def not an excuse. The coaching and line is a valid excuse.
  5. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    Chris Johnson sucked in about half the games he played in this year.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,724
    Ok regardless. That doesnt mean he sucked the entire year. He put up good numbers and if it wasnt for his absolutely depleted line for the last 5 games his numbers would have been even better. If your gonna say the line sucked by all means go ahead. I think it was pretty amazing that he was able to have a better YPC then the year before!
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Compared to CJ? Think teams set up their defenses to stop Ballard first?
    The Hammer high fives this.
  7. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    Not really seeing as our offensive line was better at run blocking then last years unit. Profootballfocus had them in roughly the same place as last year 17th in 2011 and 18th in 2012 and Velasco and Letui were both upgrades over Amano and Harris.

Chris Johnson's running issues were a good deal about Chris Johnson but this is a Jake Locker thread and I will not be pulled into this retarded conversation again.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    Definitely not, but the guy is no slouch is all Im saying.
  9. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,724
    It's only a retarded conversation b/c you're in it and you have no clue what you are talking about!