Lol Anderson Silva

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

... that pretty much IS the demographic. Not just in TN.

Look at the audience at every UFC fight. Thing can be in Canada, Las Vegas, or Rome... regardless, somehow every redneck with a TJ Maxx bought Tapout shirt will find a way to get tickets to it and be there.

The sport is basically drunken bar fights minus the bar. Look at the athletes. They look like the types we're talking about.

2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

You see them in shorts and that's it. Someone's looks doesn't tell you who they are and I hope you don't profile that way haha. That would be a horrible way to live. A lot of the fighters were special ops, Olympic wrestlers, and you even have school teachers. None of those I consider as white trash. Oh and they're not all white lmao.

3. Deuce Wayne

Nah, these dudes walk the walk, talk the talk, and dress like they just woke up from 8 Mile in time to make it to see an ass whoopin'.

That's profiling, sure. But very accurate profiling.

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Don't be ashamed, that commercial got to everyone.

I'm a new soul
    I came to this strange world
    Hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take

I'm a young soul in this very strange world
    Hoping I could learn a bit bout what is true and fake

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

A lot of the best NFL players wouldn't be recognized on the street. That means they aren't relevant? Define relevance. I'm already thinking this will be as horrible as your definition of overrated (which equals everyone in every sport but Kobe).

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

DWs entire troll roll is to take the extremes and claim it as the bible. It's funny to see how his retarded arguments always pan out.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

He flopped hard on the xbox 1. Was just too easy. He has been busy irl lately, BUT YOU SLIPPIN' DW.

Putting you on NOTICE SON

8. Deuce Wayne

I think it's amusing that people that are sure not to argue with me are the ones that pretend to be so entertained by my "absurd" trolling... (otherwise known as: Not agreeing with backwood mongoloids)

Makes me feel good. It's always the vanilla posters everyone skims over anyway. "I agree with everyone!! Yayyy!" types.

I won xbox 1 the moment they fixed things as I claimed they would the whole time. Entire thread got served the day that happened.

9. Deuce Wayne

Most the househole name football players would be recognized on the street.... and they wear helmets.

By relevant - I mean- A name that matters to someone that doesn't religiously watch MMA. A star... someone that'd be asked to be a guest on a non-MMA show. A face.

10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

No they're just sure that they have better things to do with their time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar