Lol hack-a-Dwight

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Lakers have lost to two inferior teams, back to back, in Orlando and Houston and the reason was 'cuz of hack-a-Dwight. I was enjoying every minute of Houston's assistant coach telling his players to hack-a-Dwight every possession in the final 3 minutes, and the Houston fans taunting him and getting in his head. He was 17 of 37 from the charity stripe in those 2 games.

Watch for David Stern to implement a new rule against hacking, just to make sure the Lakers faces Miami in the finals. I mean, sending them Dwight Howard with a bow when knowing Bynum's knee wouldn't hold up won't be enough.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I hate Dwight, he's a chump.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Dwight is a chump, I hate him.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Also he has missed 40 free throws in the 4th quarter so far this season.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Oh hai haturs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar