Look what a recent simulation predicted :)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that's an upgrade

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

VY is not worthless. Matt Moore is pretty garb.

They have a top 5 O-line, a top 10 defense, DeAngelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, and Steve Smith yet they only finish 8-8... that should tell you how bad their passing game is... I will say that Moore looked much more promising towards the end of the season and that much of the Panthers failure lied on Jake Delhomme's performance.

God no. From McNabb to Kolb? That's a horrendous downgrade.

3. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Really? I mean he only saw action in 2 games, but while the first one had several picks (which could very well just be jitters about a first time starting in the NFL) the second one was a pretty great game.

I think no one can say the verdict on this guy since he's only played twice, but he put up some pretty good numbers in those starts. I think we have to at least say the potential's there for him to be really good in this 4th season

4. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Obviously, Jimmy Clausen

:p

5. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Didn't he beat them once in the postseason? Like 03 I think?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I defiantly agree with the Jets not getting more than 9 wins, the simulation says 7. But the Bills.... No way Ryan Fowler of Whatifsports.com, no way they win 7 games LOL. It sure would be wonderful if 9 wins was all it took to take the AFC-South, but that's off IMO. The other thing that stood out was the Saints claiming the NFC-South again. That has never happened. Anyone who has won that division the year before, misses the playoffs. And I'm a believer of the Madden curse, so watch out Drew!

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I meant Kerry Collins brah. Plus Moore looked pretty solid when he actually,played. 8TD/2INT, and was 4-1 when he was starting. And as you said, they have a good oline, and defense, they could be a surprise.

8. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

you mean Foxworth? He is an average DB that can't tackle; not much of a loss. Reed missing 6 games? what year doesn't he.

It's all speculation at this point but I think this is the most talented team the Ravens have ever had.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Watch out! Fisher said that about the Titans last pre season.

10. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Ouch! OK fair enough; I did say it's all speculation...there is at least one or two teams every year that overachieve and one or two that fall on their face. That's why they line up on Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar