Looking ahead

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

If the Titans play as well against Miami as they have the Jets and Chargers, I have the feeling that some fans may choose to 'Brown Bag' the home game against the Cowboys.
    I have found out that the brown paper bags at Piggly Wiggly are much stronger than the ones at H.G. Hill. Also, the Piggly Wiggly bags have tons more headroom than any other I've tried on. The only problem I have found with the Piggly Wiggly bags is that, once on your head, they have a bad odor to them. This can be corrected by hanging an air freshener inside the bag, or, cut the eye holes bigger for ventilation.
    The Kroger bags are OK, but in the right sunlight, you can see right through them, which would defeat the purpose of wearing it.
    Another note, if you do plan to 'Brown Bag' the game, you need to get your bag picked out before the Houston Texans fans get all the good ones.
    :baghead:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar