Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Looking ahead...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SARGO127, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Overalls Starter

Moolah:
    $7
    I believe he only has like 3 catches so far. As bigtitan53279 pointed out a lot of Schaub passes have been going to AJ. Also the backs have been getting a fair number of passes thrown their way. The TE are used a great deal in our offense also so JJ has not had a great deal of opportunities. I think you cut him to soon though, depending on who you picked up. If AJ misses a game or two it will give JJ a chance to step up and let Schaub become more familiar with him. If I could pick him up in a league where you could play him now and hide him on the bench as a fourth WR I would.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    LOL I dropped him for Terry Glenn.:rolleyes: Not a good move.
  2. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    I've got to admit, Matt Schaub has surprised the hell out of me so far this season. I thought that he would be an upgrade over Carr, but I didn't think that he would be this good this early. I think that the Texans having a winning record this year is a real possibility.
  3. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    I think Schaub has surprised us all... as well as the OLine y'all have over there.. they must have really hated Carr
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.