Looking for fun experience at Titans/Giants game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Giants Fan, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giants Fan

Giants Fan Guest

Hey guys. Every year my brothers and I travel to an away game. This will be our first time visiting Nashville and I was hoping you could possibly suggest some good places to eat/drink as well as some things to see and/or do.

Also, as far as the game day experience goes, I heard about The Wildhorse Saloon, but we are really into tailgating. Reading past threads it sounds like there is a lot of tailgating, but parking passes are needed. Are there places to park, not too far from the stadium, where we could pay and still be able to tailgate at?

Any information would be appreciated. We are looking forward to enjoying our time down there and seeing some good football. Thanks.

2. TITAN89Fan

TITAN89Fan TITAN FAN

Forget the Wildhorse for Gameday

All you need to do is get downtown early. Maybe around 7 or 8 am and you'll pretty much get your pick of a bunch of good places to park. There's a few places on 2nd Ave that are fun and all but if you want to tailgate there's plenty of places. You should have a good time wherever you end up as Nashville is a friendly city and the fans will usually welcome 'good' fans from out of town.

Hope your trip is a good one but not a perfect one. Come back here after the game and let me know what ya think of our town.

TITAN89Fan

GO TITANS GO!!!!!!

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

We will have a great tailgate party for that event. Laserjock and Titanium throw it most every week. Gunny, the Aussie will be in town so it should be really special. You should come out. When the Cowboys came to town we had the Cowboys fans come. You should too. There will be details on the board. We'll keep you "posted". ;)

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:notworth:

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yeah but will be able to understand him when he talks, you know how those foreigner's are :))

6. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

U could get yourself undersootd good enough using gestures:

Im thirsty:
    [​IMG]

Enough!:
    [​IMG]

7. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Hungry!!:

[​IMG]

8. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Your nice! I like you:
    [​IMG]

I REALLY like you:
    [​IMG]

This just the basic stuff

:duckrun: Ok, Ill shut up for a while

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Titans play in Nashville, not San Francisco...

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yeah. The home of Kenny Chesney. :doh:
    Then again New York, New York is kind of a gay Mecca too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar