Looking for tickets for Vikings game 8/13/11

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wplatham, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Not sure if this is the right place to put this...

I'm looking for 4 or 5 really cheap tickets for the preseason game this Saturday. Me and a few of my buddies are going to drive up from Memphis for the game. I was going to get them off stubhub,where the listings start at $5, but none of them are available for electronic delivery. I'm afraid they won't arrive in time.

If somebody has some they can sell me or knows somebody else who does, please let me know. I can pick them up Friday night anywhere in Nashville. I've never been to a game so I'm trying really hard to pull this off.

Thanks yall,

Will

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't know how easy it would be to get 4-5 together but you will find quite a few scattered upper deck seats for under $10 and you can move to another area together.

3. wplatham

That is kind of what I expected. Will it be pretty easy to get those outside the stadium before the game?

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think so. Walk around the areas just outside the parking lot and there should be plenty.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. wplatham

Thanks Jeff. I'm a little anxious about driving 3 hours without actually having tickets, but at the very worst, Nashville is a nice town to visit for a weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar