Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Looking forward here Titan's!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Graywolf_59, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Graywolf_59 Guest

Looking forward to another season here in the AFC South and trading Barb's with U Titan fan's......I Will try and be a good poster this season Titan Jeff...I wish U all the best this season...xcept when U play Indy! :moon2:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Pacers suck :brow:
  2. Graywolf_59 Guest

We will see this coming season...we got Baby Al back and R rebuilding here....we R gonna be alot better than people's R thinking!4 sure we will B better than the Grizz's
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Not against my Baby Bulls.
  3. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,653
    If an NBA game broke out in my driveway I'd call the cops. :brow: Just kidding, sort of.
  4. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Bulls and Pacers are both garbo...
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,610
    Memphis is only technically part of Tennessee

I for one will join you in riffing the Grizzlies if I cared enough to at least dislike them.
  5. The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Moolah:
    $27
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,610
    lol

a few years ago the Vols just managed to beat the Mississippis State, Ole Miss or Arkansas - not important which one it was. The monday after I was driving thru Memphis and the sports talk was just pathetic considering Memphis is in Tennessee and all. The callers and the hosts were openly upset that the Vols won the game. I was stunned last time I checked it was the TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS. Very dissappointing.

Truth be told though I was not suprised. Always kinda expected as much - lol
  6. Crash Override inVINCEable

Moolah:
    $0
    They all suck. It's all about the Knicks kid, best team lol. Nah they suck, but Starbury from Coney Island so I gotta rep that. Also, d12 dwight howard is the best pf in the league, pacers suck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.