Looking forward here Titan's!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Graywolf_59, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graywolf_59

Graywolf_59 Guest

Looking forward to another season here in the AFC South and trading Barb's with U Titan fan's......I Will try and be a good poster this season Titan Jeff...I wish U all the best this season...xcept when U play Indy! :moon2:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. Graywolf_59

Graywolf_59 Guest

We will see this coming season...we got Baby Al back and R rebuilding here....we R gonna be alot better than people's R thinking!4 sure we will B better than the Grizz's

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not against my Baby Bulls.

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

If an NBA game broke out in my driveway I'd call the cops. :brow: Just kidding, sort of.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Bulls and Pacers are both garbo...

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Memphis is only technically part of Tennessee

I for one will join you in riffing the Grizzlies if I cared enough to at least dislike them.

8. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

a few years ago the Vols just managed to beat the Mississippis State, Ole Miss or Arkansas - not important which one it was. The monday after I was driving thru Memphis and the sports talk was just pathetic considering Memphis is in Tennessee and all. The callers and the hosts were openly upset that the Vols won the game. I was stunned last time I checked it was the TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS. Very dissappointing.

Truth be told though I was not suprised. Always kinda expected as much - lol

10. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

They all suck. It's all about the Knicks kid, best team lol. Nah they suck, but Starbury from Coney Island so I gotta rep that. Also, d12 dwight howard is the best pf in the league, pacers suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar