Looking to move from Verizon

Discussion in 'Gear' started by TitanJeff, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am about to get an s3, but only because my Thunderbolt is starting to mess up. After that I am pretty much done with phones. Complete waste of money.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, I have an Xperia which is on it's way out. I just don't care about phones. I don't use them for anything except phone calls, texting and facebook if I am bored on the train.

3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I dont use mine for anything but calls either or texting maybe some facebooking and e-mails. The occasional tweet or wikipedia viewing. Maybe the GPS every now and then and sometimes the music feature. You tube is pretty cool I look at it from time to time and the calculator is always pretty handy. It also converts currency and calculates tips, not that I ever really need it for that. Oh the camera on the thing is pretty sweet good quality pics and even videos. It also has an app where I can do my online banking which is pretty ****ing handy and the mobile wifi feature on the 4g lets me hook my laptop up to it to play online video games with my laptop, I can seriously play some battlefield 3 with a low 50s ping. **** you Twin Lakes telephone coop and my DSL, **** you. The calender feature I use to remind me of appointments oh and the alarm clock I use every morning. I can tap into the weather channel and get a view of the extended forecast anywhere in the country, pretty important with my job. Also has an ebay app where I can keep track of my sells and purchases with complete UPS and Fed Ex tracking of all my packages, but thats really about it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

yea but smart phones have been doing that for the past few years, just tired of dropping money on something thats just basically could be an upgrade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar