Breaking News Looks like Bill O'Brien is headed to the Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

very valid points, the # 1 pick is worth more stress I guess. If they take Bridgewater or a competent qb then we have to deal with luck (I think he is decent, not the best qb as the media says) and him for 4 times a year. Our division record is terrible and 2-4 this year, I guess it could get worse even though we got 2 garbage wins in garbage time.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Great now I'm stressed out lol.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

welcome to my football life, I am 28 and I am shocked I have not had a heart attack from this team or work yet lol

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Bridgewater is scary.

As I said before, I'm a Penn State fan. BOB did a nice job, but I was always blown away at how bad he was during the games. It was like, "Has this guy never watched football?"

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

this is how i felt about all of our offensive coordinators since Heimerdinger. It still blows my mind that chris palmer in the saints game with a chance to win in 2011 at the end with 50 seconds to go decides to do a qb draw. I think loggains needs to go, we need to be creative next year when it comes to to the offense.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm not talking play calling. I'm talking up 17-10, get the ball on the 40 with a minute left in the half and 2 timeouts. Gain 10 yards, no timeout. Gain 15 yards, clock runs out.

...and you end up losing.

7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Yea.. NO they havent. The last 2 years.. ok. Not the last 5. The Titans are better now and will be going forward. Where all this Texan envy comes from I have no idea. Their Owner is an idiot and they have wasted years and years of talent.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Good, I hope he sucks

9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Maybe now we fire Munch so he can go to Penn St.

10. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Texans will sign O'Brien and then draft Manziel. Book it. IMO

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar