Breaking News Looks like Bill O'Brien is headed to the Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Wut? What's the point of holding onto munch one more week? Texans just made a good hire and they've been better than us the past 5 years.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I look at it as a particular Penn State Head Coaching job just opened up. Munchie would be perfect for that job!! Come on Penn State, give Munch a call, please!

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Wow we are screwed for a decade or do.

Texans - O'Brien, Bridgewater or Clowney

Colts - Luck

Jags - On the rise with Bridgewater or Manziel incoming most likely.

Titans - not ****. Same old crap, sit on their hands.

• High Five High Five x 6
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Jags/Colts/Texans would have good to excellent coaches.

Us, nothing

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yes. The titans are even worse off. There are no elite players here at any position.

Last year, I would have said they are an OK team, but they benefitted from a pitiful AFC south. Andre Johnson was a year younger, Schaub was always average. He dropped off. Arian foster was younger and healthier.

They have none of these things left. They are pretty pitiful. Titans are completely pitiful, and you'll rarely ever hear otherwise from me. I just don't know why someone would rush into that texans job. Unless they get a miraculous star at QB, they may as well start from square one.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Great....

[​IMG]

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

just our luck....

8. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

It's not even a done deal yet, idky everyone is freaking out. He could very well follow the success of all of belichick other coordinators.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we need to make a move, this team needs to have balls to fire coaches and make moves to win! dam this gets me angry!

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

So is Bill O'Brien like the second coming of Belichick? I don't understand why we should be worried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar