Looks like PSN is on it's way up

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Sounds like one of my free picks! I'm either going to add Dead Nation or LBP.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dead Nation is kinda like the top down view of Black Ops Zombie game (can't remember the name of it) or Burn Zombie Burn.

It's pretty good only problem is Co-op can only be played with someone on your friends list.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I enjoyed InFamous but found it getting very repetitive (which I find the case with many games) so never finished.

LBP is one of our family favs. I don't know about any others on the list. I'd preferred they gave everyone points and allowed us to use them however we want.

I would think trading either would be difficult now that everyone will get them for free.

WipEout HD Fury looks interesting.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I don't know about Fury, but Wipeout HD is awesome.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I know a lot of people are bummed that the selection of games are somewhat older and/or they have all the titles and prefer store credit. The issue is you'll notice that those are all SCEA-licensed and published titles. Sony would have to pay ALL the developers some sort of amount if they believed their titles were to be downloaded using the credit. That's a potentially significant loss, and that's not even counting what Sony is going to lose with the 30 days of PSN Plus, where I imagine people (myself included) are going to go on a small spree trying to get discounted items.

I'm actually pretty surprised that they're giving legitimately good and long games for free, and I'm happy to receive them.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Does every psn user get the free package or just certain ones. And how do you get it?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If you had PSN before it went down you are eligible (before April 20 I think).
    You can get it when the PSN Store is back up which is meant to be end of the month.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Imagine giving credit to 77 million accounts

9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Ok nice. Ive had for a year and a half.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

if you worked where i work that shower would last you til you got to work. you guys must have easy office type jobs if you can stay clean all day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar