Looks like we might get Abraham.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchdownTitans, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I watched last season and didn't see ANY of our "pass rushers" getting into the backfield. Much less Derrick "Slow Mo" Morgan

But Morgan always looks mediocre. Always has. Even in college when he did produce... his sacks never looked like "wow... that guy is good." It was more like "Oh. That guy was lucky to be in the right place at the right time". Same story now.

He's stiff.

I hope he ends up doing something- I just know better.

Only thing I'm holding out hope for is that he might still be recovering from injury. Extremely doubtful, but ah well...

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I love how Morgan gets the injury excuse, but Locker doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell of being a good QB.

Some serious ESPN hype machine being bought with some of you.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't give either the injury excuse. I think they both have shown they're not worth their draft spots.

But... I do hope that the injury excuse is legit. I just highly doubt it.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I've been away from the board for a week.... Did we/are we ever going to address the DE?

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If Abe hasn't signed yet, I doubt he ever signs.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Kuharsky addressed the question in his chat room segment recently. Said that we're still talking but apart on playing time. Money follows the playing time and Abe testing market to see if he can get what he wants.

I find it encouraging nobody else has agreed to what he wants so at least we're not unreasonable in market terms.

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I'm 5 seconds away from saying F Abe!

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I've honestly given up on us getting him. I don't think we're hurting for d-line help anyways so w/e.

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

If we don't get Abraham i wonder if we try and get the other end from Chicago Idonije

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I think we're definitely hurting for dline help. Especially pass rushers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar