Looks like we might get Abraham.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchdownTitans, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Him or Idonije would boost our playoff chances up quite a bit imo. This is really the only position left I'm concerned with.

2. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Or maybe, he will play with a chip on his shoulder; more so than he currently does. The hope here will be that he's out to prove something. He does not at all like the fact that the Falcons cut him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Why would his retirement talk scare anyone? It's not like he has 5 more years left and we will sign him to a hefty long term contract. He will only be a 1-2 year rental that will give us better pass rush off the edge.

I'll be excited over this signing if this happens and get to rub it in all my friends faces :)

4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Great pickup if it happens

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Can't be any worse than Jevon Kearse. That rhymes. and it's true.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think this has more to do with how much money he is paid and not who is paying him. Hard to accept when you have been a premium player receiving premium pay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar