Lost? Really, lost!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Could someone give me the Cliff Notes on Lost? What was that black puff of smoke? What's the deal? I missed all of last season and I don't have the energy to watch it on DVD.

Yeah, yeah, I know this has nothing to do with Titans football, but since some of you "know so much" I thought you could help me out.:))

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Without watching the last season, you'll stay Lost. And it'd take a whole helluva lot of writing for someone to try to explain it all. My friend was in the same spot. He bought the DVD's, now he's hooked.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah, no one can give you the cliffnotes on it. Rent the DVDs for Season 1...

4. If nothing else, watch the season 1 finale...

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Mr. Eko >>> your favorite character on that show.

You can say that what he did to those dealers wasn't gully as hell. :ha:
    I was seriously worried about the pacing of this series before last nights episode, but it looks like its going to be just fine.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

actually they give you so much backstory (flashbacks) during each episode that you're confuse whether you've watched every single episode or just started

it's quite stupid IMO

whatever happened to the kid and why did the people in the boat kidnap him anyway - then why did they throw the dudes from the boat they kidnapped into a pit - then why did they throw the chick in there (btw I HATE THE CHIC in this and Fast and Furious)

pretty stupid

here's the premise

a plane from Australia breaks apart in flight
    the people from the rear (?) get the show, the people from the front are really pissed off that the people from the rear are still alive and try to kidnap them and throw them into pits. and somewhere in all this is Peg Bundy plays a shrink :stars:

oh yeah, there was this big hole in the ground that had been quarantined with some dud inside with a film projector and a lifetime supply of steroids and a old computer that he had to enter a BS code into every hour or so

vomitous rage

HAHAHHAHAH

no really, I tried to get into it, but it's mind numbing lack of coherency just lost me and i had to give it up. i started getting mad at it

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Those questions still need to be answered. Do you honestly think those answered would magically be answered this early?

You didn't get your sypnosis even close to being correct. Nice try though.

Sometimes you have to have a little patience, in anything you do.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah but after about 8 episodes that what I got out of it

maybe thats why I abandoned it

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Ya gotta stick it out, or it will seem stupid I guess. Really if they don't tie it all together really well at the end, it'll end up stupid.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Just got through watching another silly episode.
    Nothing has been tied up yet!! :grrr:

This show is getting stupid..
    Not even worth the bandwidth it takes to download each new episode.
    Could have used the bandwidth for something more interesting...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar