"Lost"... should I watch it?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by TitanJeff, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Have you watched all the old HBO series, Jeff?

I watched Lost when they aired, then tried to watch it again recently and simply couldn't make it.
    Network series don't seem to have re-watchability like the HBO/Sho/AMC stuff..

Looking fwd to Hatfield/McCoy show on History. The Killing and Thrones continue to be very good.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I love White Collar.

Suits,The GoodWife,Justified,Person of Interest and Fringe are my current faves.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Eww I hate Psych. I tried watching it when I was 16 and it first came on, but couldn't get into it.

The one show that's been out a long time and I still need to see us "The Wire"... Always hear great things about it.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I wish Netflix would put on more of the premium channel shows but I think they had a falling out with HBO and I think shows like "Dexter" are off as well.

5. RavensShallBurn

Netflix only had the first two seasons of Dexter. They took them down while I was in the middle of the season 2 finale.

I'm all caught up with Dexter now. Really died after the 4th season, but the ending of season 6 keeps things interesting.

I don't think Netflix has any HBO shows.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If the offerings don't get any better, I might be canceling my subscription. I catch up on a lot of shows between now and training camp.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Iv'e seen the first 6 seasons of Lost. The first 3-4 seasons were great, especially in the first 2 seasons, you will be left in suspense when each episode ends. Although, it gets flat around season 5.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Do yourself a favor and stop now. I wish I had given up before season 7.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

I'm somewhat cheap considering I don't make much money working and I'm in college... But $8 a month for streaming is nothing. No brainer. They have so many great movies and TV shows and from the most recent additions, I'd say they're improving.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Then you shouldn't be giving advice.

The series finale is the biggest middle finger to loyal viewers I've ever seen.

I've seen every episode and I'm strongly advising you to save your time and don't waste any of your life with this show. You'll only be dissapointed in the end. I'm still pretty bitter I wasted a summer with this show..JJ Abrams is a con artist. If stealing time was a crime, this series is guilty and should be sentenced to life..I'm 100% serious, it's straight ROBBERY.

The first 2-3 seasons are really, really good. From then on its just making things up as they go, nothing comes full circle, nothing makes any sense, just one big DRAG on.

And to top it all off....SPOILER BELOW

Everything is irrelevant in the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar