Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

"Lost"... should I watch it?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by TitanJeff, May 4, 2012.

• Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,570
    I believe I am convinced to delete "Lost" off the list.
  1. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $85
    You are going to miss out if you do.
    2 people high five this.
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,479
    Yeah. Prison Break was SO GOOD for the first two seasons. Even the second season after breaking out, it was great, but the next 2 or 3 seasons were awful.
    • Staff / Moderator

Preditan Ambition is priceless

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $2
    Don't! The first 5 seasons are incredible! You won't want to stop watching!
  3. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    miss out on what??? A crap load of loose ends that the writers don't seem to think are important to tie up? If you like Islands and average girls, yeah you'll miss out. If your looking for a quality show that covers its tracks and doesn't leave you hanging with hundreds of mysteries, Lost isn't it. Seriously, I think JJ Abrams let his 5th grade son write this show, none of it makes any sense.

Lost is the biggest run on sentence ever...I was so pissed when I saw the series finale, what a joke.

I kinda want TJ to watch it and then come back so I can see him say "I should have listened to Surething"...But I would wish that misery on no one.
    1 people high five this.
    • Staff / Moderator

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $2
    I love shows that leave me hanging with questions and mysteries, it makes me wanna watch more. Lost does a great job with that, every episode a few mysteries are answered, and a few new mysteries emerge.

It doesn't hurt to watch the first 3 episodes, if you don't like it after the first 3, don't watch it. That's all.
  4. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    lol...I'd say about every season 1 mystery is answered. And then along the way the writers spew off 100 new ridiculous mysteries that never get explained.

And the series finale hardly left me wanting more, it left me regretting the hours I put in the show and if you've seen it IDK how you can be OK with that explanation after 7 seasons!
    • Staff / Moderator

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $2
    I haven't seen season 7, as I stopped watching after season 6. It just got a little flat and I lost my interest, but eventually I will finish season 7.

But seasons 1-5 were still some of the best TV I have ever seen, it's just hard to carry a show like Lost past 4-5 seasons and still make it as interesting as the first 2 seasons.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $626
    Lost ended with Season 6
  5. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    That makes sense. JJ Abrams still has you on his hook....be prepared, after you watch the last season, he's going to crap on your face and your not going to be able to do a d*mn thing about it. At least that's how I felt..