"Lost"... should I watch it?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by TitanJeff, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

TJ, did you watch it?

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I finished the first season last night. I'm really enjoying it so far, but I'm remaining cautiously optimistic.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Quit worrying about what others say and enjoy the ride :cool:

Though I will say one of the best parts of the show was reading the forums at 4815162342.com after every episode. Those guys would disect the hell out everything.. it was always a good read and insightful. I'm sure you can find every theory you could imagine there.

This is my favorite thread, ever.

Theories list, don't read them until you get into it and have your own thoughts.. they aren't spoilers really but just getting into the series, I would wait to read it but bookmark it ;) -- "The Ultimate Theory" is a great read, save it for after season 2 though, I think that'd be best.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I caught the two-episode pilot. I'm not quite sure if I like it yet or not but am curious enough to watch a couple more.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Ok, I tried to sit down and watch Lost. I finished ep1 of season 1. Then I didn't care.

Spoilers pls. What was knocking down the trees?

6. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

LOST is one of the BEST SHOWS EVER!!! The third season started out kinda slow and even had some of the worst episodes of the entire show, and I find that alot of people who didnt watch it when it was on get to those episodes and just stop watching it. BUT, I promise some of the BEST episodes are at the end of the third season. And each season builds on the last.

While I am sad it is over, I think it ended exactly when it should. So who compared it to other shows shouldnt because there has never been a show like it, and there will never be another show like it. Its nothing like Prison Break or some other random show. Even Fringe is different.

EVERYONE should watch it. From start to finish. Don't give up. Just keep watching, and THEN make your opinion. I don't listen to anyone's opinion who hasnt watch every single episode. Because for every bad episode there are 5 that blow your mind. WATCH IT!!

7. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

The point of the show is to create mystery and ideas that you think about when the show is over. You truly dont find out what the thing is that knocks down the trees until the last season.

OH, and you don't need spoilers. It takes away from the experience of not knowing when you watch it. Would you have wanted to know Darth Vader was Luke's father BEFORE you first watched Empire Strikes Back. NO, so don't ruin the experience by looking up what happens before you first watch it. Stop asking, and JUST WATCH IT!!!

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I would appreciated knowing Luke and Leia were brother/sister before fapping to their kiss scene. I don't like to promote incest.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Luke and Leia are brother and sister? Vader is their father? Dammit! How about a spoiler alert next time, guys.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar