"Lost"... should I watch it?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by TitanJeff, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

All this talk about LOST made me want to watch it again. I put in the 3rd season as it was last point I left off when I was re-watching it again. LOST will always be in my Top 5 all time favorite TV shows.

Another show everyone should watch is Game of Thrones!!! I can already say it will also be in my Top 5 for the rest of my life. I can agree on Breaking Bad being an excellent show. Also, Justified is an amazing show as well.

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Never had any interest in lost until I was really bored and watched the 1st episode on netflix. Then I was addicted. I ended up finishing the 1st season in 1 day. I got my gf addictied to it too, and we watched the entire series in about a month or 2.

It gets kinda wierd at the end, but overall it is a great show. Great job of developing characters that the viewers can relate to. Watching it on Netflix is dangerous though bc they always end the episodes with some mystery and it is just to easy to click on the next episode ... before you know it its 3am and you've been watching since 6pm

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We have NetFlix at the house, and my wife has been tethered to the inside of the house after some dental work. When I got home Friday she had picked up LOST, and was into season 2 at that time. She went back to season 1 for me, and I watched about 10 episodes over the past couple of days.

Good show, with a pretty well written script, at least from what I have seen. It kind of reminds me of a cross between Gilligan's Island and Jericho (pretty far apart, but that is how I look at it).

TJ, I would recommend following this....my wife has moved well through season 2, and is still very interested. Her judgment on shows is pretty reliable IMO.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Again, LOST is incredible, will likely be my favorite series of all time.

Props to whoever mentioned "The Constant", I recall the episode off the title alone! Unbelievable.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

How are some of you guys watching one season in ONE DAY?!?!?

That's over 17 hours for the first season. It took me a week and I felt like I was watching at every free moment I had.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think they are literally doing it in one day. but I used to power through Smallville and 24 seasons in a day and a half.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Still though...

Yea, I finish seasons very fast... 24, Breaking Bad, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Dexter.

But it takes at least three days for me and it feels like that's as quickly as anyone could possibly watch them.

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Eh, my friend and I decided to watch the first episode of Band of Brothers one morning... next thing we knew, it was the next day and we had watched almost all of the episodes...

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Sometimes on Sundays they would let us watch that in basic. Fking loved that show.

10. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I got through 3-4 and sometimes more tv shows per month. I just watched all 3 seasons of Arrested Development,All of Scrubs and Stargate Universe so far this month.:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar