"Lost"... should I watch it?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by TitanJeff, May 4, 2012.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There are only 10 episodes of Band of Brothers though... and they're each around an hour. Still impressive, I guess.
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Watched S1:E3 and E4 last night of "Lost". It's not doing much for me yet but I think we'll give it a few more episodes.
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

True, I failed to mention watching every extra on the collection as well... it adds up.

My intention was merely to say that it can get away from you.
  4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

My wife was right into Lost and I was a casual watcher. Season 1 was good (the last episode of Season 1 was awesome), but it lost me by about Season 5. I probably watched 90% of the episodes through until the end and still have the final episode recorded on my DVR, but have no intention of ever watching it.

Does Netflix run NYPD Blue? I watched a couple of seasons of NYPD Blue when it was on here in Australia, but it is being re-run now and I absolutely love it. Hands-down best Cop show on television.

I downloaded season 1 on my iPad and was stunned at how good David Caruso was as the lead character.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I used to love NYPD Blue.
  6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

And that's how it starts.. "just, one, more, episode.."

;)
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

or... "no. more. episodes."
  8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm halfway though the 3rd season now. Really liking it... Not my favorite show of all time, but it's been far better than I ever could've imagined.

I used to make fun of the show and now I like it. I've always known what shows would suck and when I give them a chance, they suck as I expected. This has been the only exception.

I can, however, tell that there are going to be tons of unanswered questions at the end of the series. I'm just hoping the big questions are answered. I'll watch it to the end though.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Starter Tip Jar Donor

My wife has made it into season 3, and I watched a few episodes with her. Late season 2 went off of the tracks a bit IMO, but season 3 is picking up again.

Is it something I could live without? Definitely. However, you can kill time with it, at least from the 1st three seasons that I have seen.